If made with fat-free yogurt, this is a healthy alternative to mayonnaise. Good with falafel or grilled meat, such as lamb.
Prepare ahead: The dressing can be covered and refrigerated for up to 4 days.
Preparation Time10 min
Preparation Time - Text10 mins
Total Timeunder 15 minutes
Make Ahead RecipeYes
One Pot MealYes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Taste and Texturecreamy, herby
Type of DishCondiments
- ¾ cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp finely chopped dill
- 1 tbsp finely chopped preserved stem ginger
- 1 tsp preserved ginger syrup, from the jar
- Zest and juice of 1 small lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Mix the yogurt, parsley, dill, ginger, ginger syrup, lemon zest, and juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
2008 Dorling Kindersley