A truly glorious sundae with chocolate and strawberry ice cream, peaches, and strawberry topping.
Preparation Time15 min
Preparation Time - Text15 mins
Total Timeunder 15 minutes
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Dietary Considerationgluten-free, soy free, tree nut free
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Taste and Texturecreamy, fruity, sweet
Type of Dishfrozen dessert
- 2 peaches
- 8 small scoops strawberry ice cream
- 8 tbsp strawberry ice cream topping
- 4 small scoops chocolate ice cream
- 5 oz (150ml) heavy cream, whipped
- Colored decorating sprinkles, for garnish
- 4 maraschino cherries, for serving
- 8 rolled wafer cookies, for serving
Place the peaches in a saucepan of boiling water for about 30 seconds, or until the skins loosen. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Peel, pit, and slice the peaches. Divide half of the peach slices among 4 tall ice cream glasses. Top each with a scoop of strawberry ice cream and 1 tbsp of strawberry ice cream topping.
Repeat with the remaining strawberry ice cream, then the remaining peaches, and remaining topping. Top each with a scoop of chocolate ice cream.
Top each with whipped cream, a scattering of sprinkles, and a maraschino cherry. Serve immediately, with the cookies.
2008 Dorling Kindersley