Herb Blend for Poultry and Lamb
Total Timeunder 15 minutes
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Type of Dishdry rub
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
In a small bowl, stir together all of the ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
To use, rub the spice mixture over chicken or lamb and cover with plastic wrap. Let the meat marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Season with salt and pepper before cooking.
2003 Debra Ponzek and Geralyn Delaney Graham