You’ll need a blender for this.
Preparation Time15 min
Preparation Time - Text15 minutes
Total Timeunder 15 minutes
OccasionCasual Dinner Party, Cocktail Party
Dietary Considerationegg-free, gluten-free, halal, kosher, lactose-free, peanut free, soy free, tree nut free, vegan, vegetarian
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Taste and Texturefruity, sweet, tangy, tart
Type of Dishalcoholic beverage
- 1 small can frozen lemonade concentrate or daiquiri mix.
- 1 small can measure rum, dark or light
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup sliced mango
- 1 cup pineapple; either fresh or canned, cut in chunks
- 2 ripe peaches, sliced
- 2 ripe nectarines, sliced
- Ice cubes
Scrape the frozen concentrate or the mix into the blender. Fill the can with rum and pour that into the blender. Add the cut-up fruit of your choice and 5 to 6 ice cubes. Blend for a minute until smooth. Serve immediately in a tall glass.
1992 Lora Brody