Buffalo Chicken Egg Salad Bowls
Published by Page Street Publishing Co.
Creamy mayonnaise and Buffalo sauce were made for each other! This easy recipe has just a few additional ingredients to take your typical egg salad to an entirely new level. The slight spice of the sauce paired with the creamy blue cheese and crunchy spinach and tomatoes makes this easy lunch or dinner a hit with everyone.
- 1/4 cup (57 g) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Buffalo Sauce (page 177)
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 cup (152 g) cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/4 cup (28 g) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt 6 oz (170 g) baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 pint (137 g) cherry tomatoes, halved
In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and Buffalo sauce. Add the eggs, celery and chicken, then mix thoroughly. Add the blue cheese and salt, mixing just until combined. Place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour, or until you’re ready to serve.
Divide the spinach leaves among 4 bowls, then top with the egg salad mixture and tomatoes.
Read NextProsciutto and Peach Salad with Figs