21+ Easy Healthy Recipes for Every Meal
It's hard to find recipes that are safe to make if you're watching your weight, but this collection of 21+ Easy Healthy Recipes for Every Meal can help! From healthy egg breakfast recipes to guilt-free desserts, you can plan your meals easily with these recipes.
Healthy doesn't have to mean boring! These foods are all bursting with colors and flavors to excite your taste buds, but they're still good for you.
While it's perfectly fine to indulge in junk food once in a while, you won't even miss it once you try these recipes for delicious and healthy meals! All of these recipes are kid-friendly, as well — your family will never guess that these lightened-up meals are actually good for them. They're also great crowd-pleasers to make for a family dinner or to take to a party; a healthy alternative is always appreciated, especially when it's this tasty!
Whether you're trying to pack a nutritious lunch for school that is also kid friendly, you're looking for a snack that won't set back your diet, or you have a craving for something sweet and indulgent, there's a healthy recipe here for you. You'll also love that these healthy recipes are easy to make, too.
Instead of reaching for a candy bar or ordering delivery, you can reach for quick and easy healthy meals and snacks that are tasty and healthy. From hearty breakfasts to healthy dinner ideas, you'll love the assortment of healthy and diet recipes found right here.
Quick healthy meals will be anything but boring when you use these recipes!
Table of Contents
Are you looking for a few more breakfast recipe ideas? Then you're in the right spot! This collection of breakfast recipes includes breakfast breads, muffins, egg dishes, and so much more. You'll want to take a look at these 25+ Easy Breakfast Recipes: Breakfast Ideas for Any Day of the Week
Healthy Breakfast Recipes to Start Your Day
Rise and shine with these easy and healthy breakfast recipes! Each one is packed with the nutrients your body needs to give you energy and keep you full all the way until lunchtime. You'll eliminate that mid-morning slump by waking up with these healthy recipes. In addition, these recipes for healthy meals are colorful as can be and incorporate an assortment of vegetables. Start your day on the right foot with these quick and healthy meals for breakfast! Many of these recipes can be ready to eat in under 30 minutes, saving you even more time on a busy weekday morning.
- Spanish Vegetable Tortilla Loaded with vegetables and eggs, this frittata will keep you feeling full until lunchtime. You can serve this egg dish for a weekday breakfast or add it to the menu for your next brunch with family and friends.
- Baked Eggs with Tomato and Bell Pepper Marmalade Here's a new twist on the traditional breakfast of ham and eggs! If you're looking for quick and healthy meals that are easy to prepare, then you'll need this recipe in your repertoire.
- Broccoli, Quinoa and Feta Omelet This recipe has quite a few variations, so you can make it again and again while incorporating new ingredients each time. Who said quick, easy, and healthy meals had to be dull?
- Sweet Potato, Thyme and Apple Hash with Egg Baskets Are you looking for a healthier take on the traditional fry up? Then you'll love the use of apples in this recipe!
Add These Healthy Lunch Ideas for Work and School
Breakfast might be the most important meal of the day, but a healthy lunch can really do a lot to boost your mood and maintain your metabolism. These healthy and easy lunch recipes are great for the kids, too, so you can make sure they eat right even when they're off to school! If you're ready to break up the monotony of preparing the same sandwich every day, then these lunch recipes are for you. You'll love how hearty and satisfying they are, too. When it comes to quick healthy meals that are also easy to make, these lunch recipes deliver!
- Avocado Lettuce Wraps Healthy recipes for lunch that are also easy to make may sound like an impossible request, but this recipe has it all. This seven-ingredient quick healthy meal can be ready to eat in about 30 minutes, including the time it takes to let the ingredients marinate. It doesn't get much easier than that!
- Deluxe Peanut Butter Sandwiches Kids and kids-at-heart alike will love this no-frills healthy recipe for lunch. You'll love the combination of peanut butter and slices of fruit in this tasty sandwich!
- Quinoa Salad with Roasted Chicken, Apricots, and Goat Cheese Quick healthy meals can look elegant too, as this recipe proves. Take eating lunch at you cubicle to a new level when you prepare this hearty and delicious salad.
- Penne and Vegetable Salad If you're looking for diet ideas and recipes that are anything but bland, then you'll want to check out this pasta recipe. Penne pasta and a medley of vegetables are tossed in a homemade vinaigrette dressing for a refreshing taste that's perfect for summer.
Healthy Snack Recipes for Any Time of the Day
Sometimes we just crave a little something to munch on in the middle of the day. These easy snack recipes will satisfy your sweet or salty cravings without damaging your health! Put down the potato chips and pick up one of these winning healthy snacks and diet ideas. Some of these snacks are portable, too, and can be stashed in a sealable container until you're ready to eat. Whether you're on the go and need to grab a bite to eat or just want to eat a tasty snack in the midst of completing household chores, you'll want to keep these healthy snack recipes in mind so you can curb your hunger before your next meal.
- Edamame "Hummus" with Spiced Pita Chips You'll use tofu, edamame, garlic, and additional recipes to create this tasty snack. Full of flavor, this recipe can be shared at your next potluck or picnic, too.
- Mountain Climber's Mix When it comes to diet ideas, having a selection of ready-made healthy snacks within an easy reach can go a long way in the stretch between meals. This trail mix is equal parts sweet, salty, and tart, and has plenty of dry ingredients that you will love. Keep this mix stashed in your desk for easy snacking while at work!
- Mixed Seed Wafers Not all diet recipes have to be bland and boring. This recipe for wafers is more of a cookie. If you'd like to add something sweet to your snack selection, then this recipe is one you'll want at your fingertips.
- Fruity Chicken Kebabs This kid-friendly snack recipe can also be served as a light lunch. You'll love the combination of fruit and chicken, and kids will love eating a snack that's on skewers. It's a win-win combination!
Healthy Dinner Recipes the Entire Family Will Love
It's tough to find a dinner recipe that's both filling and low in calories, but these delicious dinner recipes do both! Savory and bursting with flavor, you'll love making these healthy dinner recipes over and over again. They're sure to be a hit with every member of the family! You'll love how easy it is to make these healthy dinner recipes, which can also work as tasty leftovers for lunch the next day. Many of these healthy dinner ideas are vegetarian, too. Whether you're watching what you eat or simply feel you're stuck in a rut when it comes to menu planning, these easy healthy dinners will be just what you need.
- Cauliflower Risotto If weekend meals with the family include ordering delivery, then consider changing things up a bit with recipes for quick, healthy, and easy meals, including this one for a new take on risotto. This recipe might look complicated, but it only has a handful of instructions that are easy to follow.
- Sunflower Seed and Quinoa Burgers Healthy dinner recipes that are full of flavor can be in reach when you make this vegetarian take on burgers.
- Grilled Chicken Pesto Topped with Marinated Tomatoes When you think of grilled food, diet recipes probably don't come to mind. However, this recipe for grilled chicken is loaded with flavor, can be served at a cookout, and is healthy, too.
- Tofu and Mushroom Stroganoff You'll love including this no-frills healthy dinner recipe in your weekly meal planning. This recipe is easy to make, too.
- The Balanced Raw Burger You'll love the use of flavors in this hearty and easy healthy dinner. This diet recipe includes skipping the traditional hamburger bun in favor of a lettuce wrap.
Complete Any Meal with These Healthy Desserts
To end the day on a high note, these healthy desserts will curb your cravings without breaking your diet. Low in calories and high in vitamins from fruits and vegetables, you don't have to feel guilty about chowing down on these desserts after a long day! Delicious and satisfying, these desserts should be added to your repertoire if you're looking for recipes that won't bring on the guilt. And after serving healthy meals to your family, you can satisfy your sweet tooth with these recipes. If your diet ideas include occasionally indulging in dessert, then these recipes will be the perfect fit.
- Enlightened Carrot Cake You should see this vegan take on the traditional carrot cake! Featuring plenty of spices and seasonings, this cake recipe also includes apples, dates, and of course carrots.
- Summer Fruit, Elderflower and Prosecco Jelly This summer, make full use of in-season fruits by making this delicious dessert. This understated dessert can be served on the back porch while dining al fresco.
- Fresh Fruit Tart The next time you visit your favorite farmers market, make sure to pick up an assortment of fresh and local fruit so you can make this delicious tart. You can easily serve this tart at a dinner party or after a special meal with your family.
- Anytime Fruit Smoothie True to its name, this fruit smoothie can be served during any time of the day. Whip this up for brunch, for an afternoon snack, or after dinner — you won't be disappointed.
If you're looking for more easy meal ideas, then you'll want to see this eCookbook that includes an assortment of chicken recipes. Dinner won't be boring again when you use these 13 Easy Chicken Recipes for Dinner and Beyond
What is your favorite recipe for a healthy snack?