The gingery peach flavor of ripe, pungent mangoes is wonderful with any mild-flavored seafood or poultry. You could also serve this as a dipping salsa with jicama or corn chips.
Total Timeunder 30 minutes
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Dietary Considerationdiabetic, egg-free, gluten-free, halal, healthy, kosher, lactose-free, low carb, low cholesterol, low saturated fat, low-fat, peanut free, soy free, tree nut free, vegan, vegetarian
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Taste and Texturefruity, herby, light, savory, tangy
Type of Dishdip/spread, salsa
- ¾ cup fresh mango, chopped into ½-inch cubes
- ¾ cup diced Spanish onion
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pequín quebrado chile
Combine all ingredients and toss together. Allow the flavors to blend for at least 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Read NextRoast Suckling Pig
1987, 2005 Jane Butel