Quick Southwestern Bean Dip
When you have a bit more time, instead of mashing the beans, just toss them with your favorite salsa, along with some corn, fresh peppers, and cilantro.
8 to 10 servings
Total Timeunder 15 minutes
OccasionFamily Get-together, game day
Recipe Courseappetizer, snack
Dietary Considerationegg-free, lactose-free, peanut free, soy free, tree nut free, vegetarian
Type of Dishdip/spread, salsa, sauces
- 2 cups cooked black beans, drained
- 16-ounce jar mild, medium, or hot salsa
- 1 cup cooked corn kernels
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and finely chopped (about ¾ cup)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cored, seeded, and finely chopped (about ¾ cup)
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded, and finely chopped (about ¾ cup)
- 1/3 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- Tortilla chips
In a small bowl, combine the black beans, salsa, corn, bell peppers, and cilantro.
Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
1994 Bonnie Tandy Leblang
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.