Christmas Magic Squares
Ad cheer and sweets to your holiday with this Christmas cookie recipe.
Festive Holiday Recipes: 103 Must-Make Dishes for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve Everyone Will Love
Published by St. Martin's Griffin
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup mint chocolate-covered candies
- 1/2 cup M&M'S
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Put the butter in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, then place in the oven for 5 minutes, or until the butter has melted.
Layer the graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chips, pecans, and coconut over the butter. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the coconut; top with the mint chocolate–covered candies and red and green chocolate candies.
Bake for 30 minutes. Set the baking dish on a wire rack and let cool completely. Cut into squares and serve.
Copyright Prime Publishing