21 Potluck Recipes to Wow the Crowd at Any Event
These delicious potluck recipes will be a hit with everyone!
We all have those go-to recipes that we use again...and again...and again for a potluck. While there's nothing wrong with preparing tried-and-true recipes for a crowd, it can get a little bit dull and predictable. If you're stuck in a rut and could use some inspiration, then keep reading! In this collection of 21 Potluck Recipes to Wow the Crowd at Any Event, you'll find an assortment of potluck recipes that are easy to make and delicious to boot. These easy potluck recipes can be made in advance and are generally easy to transport to the party site; after all, no one wants to balance a delicately decorated cake or an intricate display of appetizers while navigating a backyard.
From easy breakfast dishes that will be the perfect start to your day to vegetarian main courses and even slow cooker dishes that will impress your coworkers, this collection of potluck recipes is one you'll want to keep on hand for any upcoming occasion. You'll find inspiration and plenty of ideas when you take a look at these easy recipes for a crowd!
Table of Contents
You can never have too many breakfast recipes right at your fingertips! This collection of breakfast recipes is just what you need to start your day. Discover your new favorite breakfast dish when you take a look at these
Breakfast Potluck Recipes to Rise and Shine
If your organization or friends group usually plans dinnertime potlucks, consider shaking things up a bit by suggesting a hearty breakfast potluck! A well-organized breakfast potluck can include an assortment of dishes, including tasty breakfast casseroles, fresh-baked cinnamon rolls, and even homemade granola for a truly delightful addition. These recipes will help everyone put their best foot forward. As with any type of potluck, the organizers of a breakfast potluck need to ensure there is variety in the types of food brought to the event.
- All American Cheese Strata Casseroles aren't just for dinner! This delightful breakfast casserole recipe uses egg, cheese, and bread for a dish that's super easy to serve.
- Caprese Egg Boat Make your group's next brunch a special event when you share this recipe for Caprese Egg Boat. Don't look for any leftovers when you make this recipe!
- Blueberry Breakfast Muffins You can't go wrong with the classic blueberry muffin! When serving, set out the blueberries on a tiered cake stand or in a basket lined with napkins.
- Glazed Cinnamon Rolls A list of breakfast potluck recipes won't be complete without cinnamon rolls. These cinnamon rolls can be served individually or easily cut in half for smaller portions.
- Vanilla Almond Granola Once you make this granola, you'll likely never purchase premade granola again. Keep sliced fresh fruit and yogurt on hand to go with the granola.
- Country Vegetable Frittata Hearty and full of flavor, this easy vegetable frittata is a fun way to add more vegetables to the meal. You'll love how easy it is to make this breakfast casserole.
Easy Potluck Recipes for People in a Hurry
Quick! You're invited to a potluck, but you haven't prepared anything yet. What do you do? What you don't need to do is purchase a ready-made salad at the grocery store. Instead, take a look at these quick and easy potluck recipes for casseroles, sweet desserts, and light and refreshing salad recipes that can be made in about an hour. These recipes can provide enough servings for a crowd and will be a great addition to the spread. In addition, these easy potluck recipes are also idea for anyone who feels their cooking skills could use a bit of a boost. The next time you need to make a dish and don't have much time, give these easy potluck recipes a try!
- Green Bean and Lemon Casserole You and your friends will love the use of lemon in this dish that's not quite a typical casserole. You'll love making this recipe all year-round!
- Oil and Vinegar Potato Salad If your social calendar includes quite a few potlucks, then you'll want this easy potato salad up your sleeve. This recipe is easy to make and can be ready to serve in hardly any time.
- Cheddar-Corn Impossible Pie Don't let the recipe's name deter you. This corn recipe is actually easy to make, and is perfect for last-minute invitations to a potluck.
- Almond-Crusted Macaroni and Cheese This gourmet take on the beloved mac and cheese is perfect for get-togethers in fall or winter. With nutmeg and almonds included on the ingredients list, it's clear this is not your grandma's traditional side dish.
- Citrus Fruit Salad Potlucks are usually replete with heavy dishes. If you'd like to offer lighter fare, then this fruit salad recipe is for you.
- Cowboy Cookies You can't forget about dessert! This cookie recipe is easy to make and includes ingredients you likely have on hand.
Potluck Ideas for a Work Event
Has this scenario ever happened to you? You want to participate in the department potluck at work, but you don't have access to a stove or oven, and the refrigerator is already filled with your coworkers' food. What should you do? Keep these ideas for office potlucks in mind! From slow cooker chili recipes you can make at your desk (if you are permitted to, of course!) to snacks and desserts that do not require refrigration, these recipes are more interesting and flavorful than a premade jar of dip from the grocery store. You'll also impress your coworkers with your cooking skills when you roll up your sleeves and make these delightful recipes.
- Slow Cooker Turkey Chili Mac Serve something hot at the next department potluck with this chili mac recipe. This
- Oh-So-Retro Swedish Meatballs A reader favorite, this easy slow cooker recipe is a great way to make appetizers for your next department get-together. Use a slotted spoon when serving these meatballs, and you're ready to go!
- Cheesy White Chili with Cauliflower Filled with an assortment of herbs and spices, this vegetarian slow cooker recipe is anything but bland! You'll love making this dish in your slow cooker. Just serve with tortilla chips and keep a few bottles of hot sauce on the side.
- Crunchy Pretzel Sticks This recipe is a fun alternative to bread rolls. Consider making your favorite dip to serve with these pretzel sticks.
- Chocolate Brownies You can't go wrong with serving a tray of brownies at a potluck! Your coworkers will love this classic recipe for the beloved dessert.
Save Room for These Dessert Potluck Recipes
When it comes to selecting potluck recipes for dessert, not just any recipe will do. As room in the party venue's refrigerator or freezer will likely be limited, a chilled dessert is out of the question. In addition, a layered cake or pie can get messy in the potluck serving line. What's a baker to do? Consider baking something that is easy to serve, such as cookies or dessert bar recipes, of course! These no-fuss dessert recipes are portable and easy to display on the serving table. Just don't expect any leftovers when you bake these delicious recipes!
- Toffee Bars These dessert bars will be a rich and satisfying end to any meal! Featuring chocolate chips, chopped nuts, and a number of other ingredients, this easy dessert bar will be a hit with everyone.
- Sticky Pecan Squares If you don't plan to serve pecan pie, serve the next-best thing with these dessert squares. Everyone will love this vegan recipe.
- Browned-Butter Date Blondies You may have had blondies before, but not quite like these! This twist on the traditional blondies recipe is one you need to check out.
- Peanut Butter Cookies If no one in your friends group has peanut butter allergies, then this cookie recipe should be at the top of your list. This easy recipe uses only seven ingredients and can be ready to bake in no time.
Are you looking for easy meals to make any night of the week? This free eCookbook is just what you need! You'll find recipes for grilled chicken, chicken salad, and so much more when you take a look at these 13 Easy Chicken Recipes for Dinner and Beyond
What are your favorite go-to potluck recipes?
Read Next5 Best Food Podcasts