If made with fat-free yogurt, this is a healthy alternative to mayonnaise. Good with falafel or grilled meat, such as lamb.
- ¾ cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp finely chopped dill
- 1 tbsp finely chopped preserved stem ginger
- 1 tsp preserved ginger syrup, from the jar
- Zest and juice of 1 small lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Mix the yogurt, parsley, dill, ginger, ginger syrup, lemon zest, and juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional information is based on 6 servings and 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.