- Course: Appetizer, Main Course
- Total Time: Under 15 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 56 Times
Can be made ahead of time.
Fresh herbal overtones lift the flavor of this instant soup. White beans make a creamy base for soups, dips, and sauces.
1. Reserve half of the beans and place the rest in a food processor along with the remaining ingredients.
2. Puree until smooth. Transfer to a serving container if serving cold or to a large saucepan if serving hot. Stir in the reserved beans.
3. Serve at once if you’d like this at room temperature, or cover and refrigerate until chilled if desired. If you’d like to serve this warm, heat slowly in a large saucepan, and serve.
Nutritional information is provided by the author.
Total fat: 0 g
Protein: 9 g
Carbohydrate: 34 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 344 mg
Free handpicked cookbook recipes delivered straight to your inbox