- 12 to 15 small red-skinned new potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup Chicken Stock
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Shallots Preserved in Red Wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped chervil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Boil the potatoes in their jackets until they are tender. In a sauté pan, bring the vinegar, wine, stock, and olive oil to a boil. Over low heat, slice the warm potatoes ¼ inch thick into the pan, add the preserved shallots, the chopped herbs, and some salt and pepper, and toss gently to combine. Transfer the potatoes to a bowl and serve warm.
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving and does not include Shallots Preserved in Red Wine. For nutritional information on Shallots in Preserved in Red Wine, please see link above.