- Course: Main Course
- Total Time: Under 2 Hours
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 4 Times
A great dish to barbecue.
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ¾ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp crushed hot red pepper
- 1½ lb (675g) skinless boneless turkey breasts, cut into 1 in (2.5cm) cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1 in (2.5cm) pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1 in (2.5cm) pieces
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1 in (2.5cm) pieces
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp chopped mint
- 6 wooden skewers
1. Combine the soy sauce, oil, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes in a zippered plastic bag. Add the turkey and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat the broiler. Thread the turkey, peppers, and zucchini onto skewers. Broil for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
3. Mix the yogurt, mint, and cumin; serve with the kebabs.
Caution: Soak skewers for 30 mins.
© 2008 Dorling Kindersley