- Course: Beverage, Snack
- Total Time: Under 15 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 4 Times
This mini meal in a glass replaces the old-fashioned eggnog and provides calcium if you use tofu made with calcium sulfate or calcium chloride. Make it with your kids’ favorite fruit and serve with a colorful straw. It’s sure to be a hit.
- 1 package (10.25 oz/290 g) silken soft tofu
- 1 banana
- 1 cup (250 mL) fruit juice (orange, apple or cranberry)
- 1 cup (250 mL) berries, such as strawberries or blueberries (optional)
1. In blender or food processor, purée tofu, banana, fruit juice and berries (if using) until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
© 2006 Jan Main
Nutritional information is provided by the author.
Dietary Fiber (a source) 3g
Calcium (a source) 63 mg
Percent of calories from