- Course: Side Dish
- Total Time: Under 2 Hours
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 4 Times
This “vegetable of the day” is a two-in-one side dish that’s quick and easy.
- 1½ pounds small red potatoes, scrubbed, and cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 12 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Arrange the potatoes in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bake 25 minutes, stirring once, about halfway through.
2. Add the green beans and lemon juice, stirring to coat with the oil. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil, if needed. Bake an additional 15 minutes, or until the beans are tender. Remove from the oven and stir in the parsley and rosemary.
© 2010 Tamasin Noyes
Note from Cookstr's Editors
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.
Discover Related Recipes
Sign up for
The Cookstr Weekly
Free handpicked cookbook recipes delivered straight to your inbox