- Course: Main Course
- Total Time: Under 30 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 19 Times
- 6 good-quality pork and leek sausages
- A small bunch of fresh rosemary, leaves removed apart from the end few
- A small bunch of fresh thyme, leaves picked
- A good glug of olive oil
- Half a cucumber
- Generous ½ cup of natural, plain low fat yogurt
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
Preheat a barbecue grill or griddle pan.
Remove the skins from the pork and leek sausages by slitting lengthways and peeling off. Mould each sausage around a stick of rosemary, almost squashing the meat on – try to leave finger marks.
Put a handful of the fresh thyme leaves in a pestle and mortar and pound a little, adding the olive oil. Roll the sausages in the thyme and oil, and whack them on the grill or griddle pan for 10 minutes, turning occasionally until golden and cooked.
Grate the cucumber into a bowl, stir in the yogurt and season with salt and pepper and lemon juice. Drizzle this over your cooked kebabs and enjoy!
© 2016 Jamie Oliver
Note from Cookstr's Editors
Nutritional information includes 1/8 teaspoon of added salt per serving, 4.5 oz sausage links, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Discover Related Recipes
Sign up for
The Cookstr Weekly
Free handpicked cookbook recipes delivered straight to your inbox