This speedy dessert is bound to be a favorite with the kids.
- 1 lb (450g) ripe strawberries
- ¾ cup evaporated milk, well chilled
- 2 tbsp superfine sugar
- 1 cup thick, Greek-style yogurt, plus more to serve
1. Slice the strawberries and set a few aside. Divide half the strawberries among 4 dessert glasses. Puree the remaining strawberries in a food processor or blender. Strain through a sieve to remove the seeds.
2. Beat the chilled evaporated milk with an electric mixer on high speed about 7 minutes, or until doubled in volume. Beat in the sugar. Stir in the strawberry puree and yogurt until well combined. Spoon into the glasses and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes, until lightly set.
3. Garnish with a dollop of yogurt and the reserved strawberries.