This no-bake cheesecake takes very little time to make.
- 3½ oz (100g) bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 9 oz (250g) mascarpone
- Grated zest and juice of 2 limes
- 8 oz (225g) strawberries
- 3 tbsp confectioners sugar, plus more for sifting
- 8 in (20cm) springform pan
1. Melt the chocolate and butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir in the cracker crumbs. Press firmly and evenly into the springform pan.
2. Mash the mascarpone in a bowl with the lime zest and juice. Mix in the confectioner's sugar. Spread in the pan. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill and set.
3. Arrange the strawberries over the cheesecake. Sift confectioner's sugar over the top. Remove the sides of the pan, slice into wedges, and serve chilled.