- Course: Cold Appetizer, Main Course
- Total Time: Under 30 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 15 Times
Can be made ahead of time.
A delicious steakhouse salad that is full of flavor and textures.
Good with grilled meat.
1. To make the dressing, shake the cheese, oil, vinegar, mustard, shallots, and sugar in a jar until well combined. Season with salt and pepper, and shake again.
2. Cook the bacon in a large frying pan over medium heat about 6 minutes, until crisp. Transfer to paper towels. Let cool. Crumble the bacon.
3. Toss the spinach, mushrooms, scallions and crumbled bacon together in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss again. Serve immediately.
Prepare ahead: The dressing can be refrigerated up to 2 days before serving.
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.