- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 11 Times
Yield : Makes about ¾ cup (175 mL), enough for 4 servings of salad
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup (50 mL) canola oil
- ¼ cup (50 mL) dark sesame oil
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely grated ginger root
- ½ tsp (2 mL) hot pepper flakes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Thoroughly whisk together all ingredients.
© 2007 Andrew Schloss
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.
5mcg RAE (0%)
Discover Related Recipes
Most Popular on Cookstr
Explore Cookbooks on Cookstr
Secrets of Slow Cooking: Cr...
by Liana Krissoff
Le Bernardin Cookbook
by Eric Ripert, Maguy Le Coze
The Splendid Table's How to...
by Sally Swift, Lynne Rosetto Kasper
Once Upon a Tart: Soups, Sa...
by Frank Mentesana, Jerome Audureau