Simple to make, these elegant hors d'oeuvres look wonderful and taste great.
- 8 oz (225g) smoked chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped tarragon
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Belgian endive
- 1 red Belgian endive
- Chopped chives, to garnish
1. Discard the skin and bone from the smoked chicken. Dice the smoked chicken meat. Combine the chicken, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon zest and juice, and tarragon in a food processor and process until very finely chopped. Season with salt and pepper.
2. To serve, separate the endive leaves. Place spoonfuls of the mousse onto the ends of the wide ends of the endive leaves, and sprinkle with the chives. Serve immediately.