- Course: Main Course, Side Dish
- Total Time: Under 30 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 88 Times
- 1 pint mixed red and yellow cherry tomatoes, washed
- 5 ounces good black olives, pits removed
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- A bunch of fresh basil, leaves picked
- A bunch of fresh marjoram, leaves picked
- 10 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ pound spaghetti or linguine
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a bowl, squash all the tomatoes, using your other hand to stop the seeds spitting at you.
Mix in the olives, garlic, vinegar, rip in the herbs and pour in the olive oil. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
Then cook your pasta in salted boiling water. When the pasta is ready (al dente), drain and quickly toss in with your tomatoes.
Call your guests around the table, then taste the juice at the bottom and season to taste. Serve right away.
© 2014 Jamie Oliver
Note from Cookstr's Editors
Nutritional information includes 1/8 teaspoon of added salt per serving.
Discover Related Recipes
Sign up for
The Cookstr Weekly
Free handpicked cookbook recipes delivered straight to your inbox