I grew up eating blue cheese, and my boys inherited those genes! In this dish, I partner the tangy crumbles with caramelized roasted tomatoes and lettuce, then I nestle everything under a delightful honey mustard-spiked dressing. This is excellent with pasta dishes, steak, and chicken.
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup garlic-flavored or regular olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Spread the tomatoes out on the sheet, cut side up, and sprinkle with the salt. Roast until the tomatoes are browned and slightly shriveled, about 25 minutes.
3. Arrange the lettuce on a serving platter and top with the roasted tomatoes and blue cheese.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.