- Course: Side Dish
- Total Time: Under 30 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 5 Times
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, washed and thoroughly dried
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 450°F. In a bowl, toss the potatoes with the rest of the ingredients. Transfer to a baking sheet and spread in a single layer. Bake until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside, about 25 minutes. Serve warm.
© 2009 Tal Ronnen and Melcher Media
Nutritional information is based on 4 servings and on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.