Versatile Boursin cheese works so well with beef, red onion and arugula, creating a melted burst of flavor that is sure to satisfy.
- 2 bolillo rolls (see Notes), split
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Boursin cheese
- 2 oz (60 g) roast beef, thinly sliced
- ½ cup (125 ml) arugula, stemmed
- ¼ cup (50 ml) sliced red onion
Preheat panini grill to high
1. Place rolls, cut side down, on a work surface and brush crusts with oil. Turn rolls over and spread with cheese. On bottom halves, evenly layer with beef, arugula and onion. Cover with top halves and press gently to pack.
2. Place sandwiches in grill, close the top plate and cook until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve immediately.