- Course: Dessert
- Total Time: Under 15 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 2 Times
A refreshing summertime treat, pot bingsoo is a wonderful alternative to your everyday snow cone.
- 6 cups shaved ice
- 4 tablespoons Red Bean Paste
- 4 teaspoons cooked rice powder (misu gallu)
- 1 (16-ounce) can fruit cocktail
- Flavored syrup
- Colored jelly candy, optional
1. In a small, round bowl, compact 1½ cups of the shaved ice. Place upside-down in a serving bowl to create a nice mound of ice. Repeat 3 more times.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of the red bean, 1 teaspoon of the rice powder, and 4 ounces of the fruit cocktail around the ice in each bowl. Pour flavored syrup on the ice and sprinkle with jelly candy, if desired. Serve immediately.
© 2005 Cecilia Hae-Jin Lee
Nutritional information does not include Red Bean Paste, Flavored syrup, or optional Colored jelly candy. For nutritional information on Red Bean Paste, please follow the link above.
Discover Related Recipes
Sign up for
The Cookstr Weekly
Free handpicked cookbook recipes delivered straight to your inbox