- Course: Dessert
- Total Time: Under 15 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 2 Times
A refreshing summertime treat, pot bingsoo is a wonderful alternative to your everyday snow cone.
- 6 cups shaved ice
- 4 tablespoons Red Bean Paste
- 4 teaspoons cooked rice powder (misu gallu)
- 1 (16-ounce) can fruit cocktail
- Flavored syrup
- Colored jelly candy, optional
1. In a small, round bowl, compact 1½ cups of the shaved ice. Place upside-down in a serving bowl to create a nice mound of ice. Repeat 3 more times.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of the red bean, 1 teaspoon of the rice powder, and 4 ounces of the fruit cocktail around the ice in each bowl. Pour flavored syrup on the ice and sprinkle with jelly candy, if desired. Serve immediately.
© 2005 Cecilia Hae-Jin Lee
Nutritional information does not include Red Bean Paste, Flavored syrup, or optional Colored jelly candy. For nutritional information on Red Bean Paste, please follow the link above.