- Course: Dessert
- Total Time: Under 1 Hour
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 26 Times
Can be made ahead of time.
1. Have ready a 9½-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Crumble the cookie pie crust into a medium bowl and microwave until warm, about 1½ minutes. Stir until completely broken up. Dump the warm crumbs into the tart pan and press evenly onto the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Refrigerate until chilled, about 20 minutes.
2. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the melted white chocolate into one corner of a small zip-top plastic bag and set aside. Put the remaining chocolate and heavy cream in a medium bowl. Whisk until smooth and blended. Refrigerate, if needed, until chilled, about 20 minutes.
3. Beat the chocolate-cream mixture using an electric mixer until fluffy and firm, about 1 minute. Don’t overheat or the cream will be grainy.
4. Spoon the mixture into the tart crust and spread evenly Arrange the raspberries on top of the filling. Snip the corner of the plastic bag and drizzle melted white chocolate over the top. Serve immediately (the filling will be soft) or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to 1 day. Just before serving, remove the outer ring and carefully slide the tart, still on the pan bottom, onto a flat serving plate. Warm the chocolate in a zip-top bag, snip the corner of the bag, and drizzle over the top of the tart.
In place of the gingersnap cookie pie crust, switch in one of the following:
• 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crust
• 1 (6 ounce) shortbread cookie pie crust
• 1 (6 ounce) chocolate cookie pie crust
In place of the tart pan, switch in one of the following:
• 1 prepared pie crust, any flavor
In place of the raspberries, switch in the following:
• 2 2/3 cups mixed berries
To press the crumbs evenly Into the bottom of the tart pan, cover the crumbs with a piece of plastic wrap and, using a straight-sided, flat-bottomed mug, press the crumbs evenly onto the bottom and sides of the pan.
Free handpicked cookbook recipes delivered straight to your inbox