- Course: Beverage
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 16 Times
The delicious drink contains no added sugar, so it is ideal for anyone who is looking for a healthy choice.
- 1½ cups frozen raspberries or strawberries, or a combination
- 1 banana, broken into pieces
- 3 tbsp plain low-fat yogurt
- 2½ cups pineapple or apple juice
1. Combine the raspberries, banana, and yogurt in a blender. Add the juice, cover, and process until the mixture is smooth.
2. Pour into 4 tall glasses and serve chilled.
Add another banana. If you prefer to use fresh fruits, add your own choice of raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, or blueberries plus 2 or 3 ice cubes.
Good with breakfast or brunch, a great way to ensure you start the day with vitamin-rich fruits.
© 2008 Dorling Kindersley