- 6 tablespoons mirin
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- Finely grated zest of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup Dashi
1. Place the mirin in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and reduce to 3 tablespoons. Set aside to cool slightly, about 10 minutes.
2. When the mirin has cooled, whisk in the remaining ingredients until the salt is dissolved. Let the mixture sit for at least 2 hours to allow time for the lime zest to flavor the sauce. Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve before serving.
Nutritional information is based on 14 servings, but does not include Dashi. For nutritional information on Dashi, please follow the link above.