- Course: Beverage
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 10 Times
A fun drink for children, with no need for added sugar.
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and chopped
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 2 pineapple rings from a can, chopped
- 2-3 tbsp pineapple juice, from the can
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
1. Process all of the ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour milk shakes into 2 chilled glasses. Serve immediately, with straws.
© 2008 Dorling Kindersley
Note from Cookstr's Editors
Nutritional information is based on 2 tablespoons of pineapple juice and 1/2 cup of ice cream.