- Course: Beverage
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 0 Times
Can be made ahead of time.
1. Do not peel pineapple; wash thoroughly; core; cut the flesh and skin into chunks.
2. Place into a large covered jar (like a pickle jar); add water, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon.
3. Cap jar; store in warm place for 48 hours; uncap; stir.
4. Add beer; allow tepache to continue to ferment for 24 hours more.
5. Strain liquid; discard fruit; add sugar substitute.
7. Serve cold over cracked ice.
Each Latina Lite serving contains: 100 calories
Total Fats: 0 gm
Saturated Fats: 0 gm
Unsaturated Fats: 0 gm
Carbohydrates: 24 gm
Protein: 0 gm
Sodium: 10 mg