Peanut butter makes delicate and deliciously rich frosting, not to mention an absolutely divine addition to chocolate and vanilla cupcakes (or, of course, peanut butter cupcakes). This one is always a hit with the kids.
- 2 cups (500 mL) confectioner’s (icing) sugar
- ½ cup (125 mL) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Pinch salt
- ½ cup (125 mL) creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) milk
1. In a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together confectioner’s sugar, butter and salt until creamy. Add peanut butter, beating well. Add milk and beat until smooth and creamy.
2. Spread frosting on cooled cupcakes.
Nutritional information is based on a serving size of 2 tablespoons frosting.