Pasta and Cauliflower Curry
Pasta isn’t customarily seasoned with curry, but I’ve long enjoyed this combination.
Total Timeunder 30 minutes
Make Ahead RecipeYes
One Pot MealYes
Recipe Coursemain course, side dish
Dietary Considerationmain course, side dish
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Type of Dishpasta
- 10 to 12 ounces pasta, any short chunky shape
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- One 28-ounce can low-sodium diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 teaspoons good-quality curry powder, or to taste
- Salt to taste
Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain.
Meanwhile, steam the cauliflower in a large saucepan until tender-crisp to your liking. Add the tomatoes, peas, and curry powder and bring to a simmer. Cook gently over medium-low heat, just until the mixture is heated through.
Combine the pasta and cauliflower mixture in a serving container and toss together. Season with salt and serve.
3. Combine the pasta and cauliflower mixture in a serving container and toss together. Season with salt and serve.
2001 Nava Atlas