- Course: Main Course, Side Dish
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 46 Times
Pasta isn’t customarily seasoned with curry, but I’ve long enjoyed this combination.
- 10 to 12 ounces pasta, any short chunky shape
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- One 28-ounce can low-sodium diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 teaspoons good-quality curry powder, or to taste
- Salt to taste
1. Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain.
2. Meanwhile, steam the cauliflower in a large saucepan until tender-crisp to your liking. Add the tomatoes, peas, and curry powder and bring to a simmer. Cook gently over medium-low heat, just until the mixture is heated through.
3. Combine the pasta and cauliflower mixture in a serving container and toss together. Season with salt and serve.
© 2001 Nava Atlas
Nutritional information is provided by the author.
Total fat: 0 g
Protein: 7 g
Carbohydrate: 33 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 25 mg