- Course: Main Course
- Total Time: Under 30 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 80 Times
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 (5-oz) skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 English muffins (not sandwich-size)
- 3/4 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (1 1/2 oz)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- Parchment paper
Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
Whisk together mustard, vinegar, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl and add chicken breasts, tossing to coat well.
Pulse English muffins in a food processor until finely ground. Add cheese, butter, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper and pulse until combined well. Transfer to a shallow soup plate or pie plate.
Dredge chicken, 1 piece at a time, in crumbs, coating completely and pressing gently to help crumbs adhere, then transfer to baking sheet. Bake in middle of oven until golden brown and cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
© 2004 Condast Publications