Tasty bite-sized chocolate pastries'the perfect treat.
- 1 cup ground hazelnuts
- 3 tbsp hazelnut- or almond-flavored liqueur
- 2½ oz (75g) bittersweet chocolate, grated
- 2 tbsp confectioners sugar, plus more for serving
- 2 thawed frozen filo sheets
- 3 tbsp honey, warmed
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Lightly butter a baking sheet. Mix the hazelnuts, liqueur, chocolate, and confectioner's sugar.
2. Cut out twenty-four 3½ in (9cm) squares from the filo. Place a teaspoon of the chocolate mixture in the middle of each square. Brush a little water around the edge, gather the sides around the filling, and pinch in to form a purse-like shape.
3. Place the pastries on the baking sheet. Bake for 10–12 minutes, or until golden in color. Brush with honey, and let cool for 5 minutes. Sift confectioner's sugar over the top of the pastries. Serve warm or cooled.
Nutritional information is based on 24 servings.