- Course: Beverage, Dessert
- Total Time: Under 15 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 9 Times
Can be made ahead of time.
This cooling drink is big on flavor, and it’s a good substitute for dessert if you’re entertaining the caffeine-conscious or calorie-counters. You can prepare and refrigerate it several hours in advance.
1. Combine the crushed ice, coffee, and vanilla extract in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add the yogurt and blend for 10 seconds.
3. Pour into parfait glasses or goblets, and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon, if desired.
Free handpicked cookbook recipes delivered straight to your inbox