- Course: Beverage, Dessert
- Total Time: Under 15 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 9 Times
Can be made ahead of time.
This cooling drink is big on flavor, and it’s a good substitute for dessert if you’re entertaining the caffeine-conscious or calorie-counters. You can prepare and refrigerate it several hours in advance.
1. Combine the crushed ice, coffee, and vanilla extract in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add the yogurt and blend for 10 seconds.
3. Pour into parfait glasses or goblets, and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon, if desired.