- Course: Beverage
- Total Time: Under 15 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 45 Times
This drink makes a refreshing start to the day, and the lime gives a little hidden "kick".
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, stoned, and chopped
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chilled orange juice
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
1. Combine the mangoes, bananas, orange juice, yogurt, and lime juice with 6 ice cubes in a blender. Process until smooth. Serve at once.
Tropical Fruit Smoothie
Substitute pineapple juice for the orange juice, and the pulp of 2 or 3 passion fruits for the lime juice.
Good with low fat muffins for a nutritious breakfast.
© 2008 Dorling Kindersley
Discover Related Recipes
Sign up for
The Cookstr Weekly
Free handpicked cookbook recipes delivered straight to your inbox