This dressing is served at Swan's Oyster Depot as the perfect sauce for oysters, Pacific coast clams, Dungeness Crabmeat and good sourdough bread.
Serve with cold crab, lobster, or shrimp.
Makes1 1/2 cups
Total Timeunder 15 minutes
Make Ahead RecipeYes
One Pot MealYes
Taste and Texturecreamy, savory, tangy
Type of Dishseafood sauce
- 1 cup homemade Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 scallions, including some of the green, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped sweet or dill pickle
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 to 4 drops Tabasco sauce
Combine all the ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve.