- Course: Side Dish
- Total Time: Under 30 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 7 Times
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided use
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups cooked, cold white rice
- 2 cups shredded fresh spinach leaves
- 2 green onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- ½ cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in wok or nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add eggs and swirl to coat bottom of pan. Cook until eggs are set in large pancake shape. Remove egg from pan and cut into shreds. Set aside.
2. Heat remaining oil in wok and add rice and spinach. Toss several times. Lower heat and cook, about 5 minutes, tossing occasionally until rice is hot and spinach is wilted.
3. Raise heat and stir in green onions, cilantro and peas. Season with soy sauce, sugar and salt. Toss in egg and heat through, about 4 minutes.
© 2005 Phillis M. Carey
Discover Related Recipes
Sign up for
The Cookstr Weekly
Free handpicked cookbook recipes delivered straight to your inbox