- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Moderate
- Favorited: 7 Times
- 3 medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
- 3 ears sweet corn, blanched, and the kernels cut off the cobs
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded, deveined, and finely chopped
- 1 sweet red bell pepper, seeded, deveined, and finely chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, finely chopped
- 3 ounces smoked slab bacon, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons chile powder
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
In a large bowl, toss all of the vegetables together and set aside at room temperature. Do not refrigerate.
When ready to serve, in large skillet, render the bacon until crisp. Add the chile powder and stir. Add the vinegar and bring to a simmer. Add the herbs. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss.
© Christopher Idone
Nutritional information is based on 10 servings.