- Course: Hors D'oeuvre, Snack
- Total Time: Under 30 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 99 Times
Can be made ahead of time.
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Melt the butter in a medium-size saucepan over low heat. Add the remaining ingredients except the nuts and coarse salt. Simmer over low heat for several minutes to combine flavors.
3. Add the nuts and stir until evenly coated. Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally.
4. Toss the nuts with the coarse salt and let cool. Store in an an airtight container.
Nutritional information is based on 6 servings.
Free handpicked cookbook recipes delivered straight to your inbox