- Course: Hors D'oeuvre, Main Course, Tapas/Small Plates
- Total Time: Under 30 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 44 Times
Can be made ahead of time.
Serve these as a light meal or with wine before dinner.
1. Mix the goat cheese, dill, and lemon zest together. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Spread the cheese over the tortillas. Sprinkle with the shrimp. Tightly roll up each tortilla. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Thirty minutes before serving, cut each wrap at a slight diagonal into 6 pieces. Garnish with the herbs and serve.
The wraps can be refrigerated for up to 2 hours.
Nutritional information is based on 18 servings.
Free handpicked cookbook recipes delivered straight to your inbox