- One 10-ounce package frozen peas
- Kosher salt
- 8 ounces sugar snap or snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon rinsed, dried, and shredded fresh mint or basil, or chopped fresh dill
- Freshly milled black pepper
1. Cook the frozen peas in boiling salted water according to the package instructions.
2. At the same time, bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the sugar snap peas and cook for 30 seconds; drain immediately. Toss the peas and sugar snap peas with the butter, herb, and salt and pepper to taste.
Nutritional information is based on 6 servings.