- Course: Antipasto/Mezze, Hors D'oeuvre
- Total Time: Under 4 Hours
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Moderate
- Favorited: 19 Times
Can be made ahead of time.
Delicious on toast, this spread is also a great sandwich filling.
1. Mash the goat cheese and sour cream together in a bowl with a rubber spatula until smooth.
2. Add the parsley, sun-dried tomato, thyme, chives, garlic (if using), and season with nutmeg and black pepper and mix until well combined.
3. Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate. Remove the bowl from the refrigerator 1 hour before serving. Garnish the spread with chives and serve.
The spread can be prepared up to 3 days ahead, covered, and refrigerated.