- Course: Appetizer, Hors D'oeuvre
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 26 Times
Yield : Makes about 3 cups
- 4 ripe avocados
- 2 small ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 to 3 fresh green chiles or jalapeno peppers, deveined, seeded, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, minced (about ¼ cup)
- Tostados, for serving
Mash the avocados in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients, and mix together thoroughly. Serve with the tostados.
© Christopher Idone
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 12 servings, 1/2 teaspoon of added salt, and does not include Tostados for serving.
13mcg RAE (0%)
Discover Related Recipes
Most Popular on Cookstr
Explore Cookbooks on Cookstr
Hudson Valley Mediterranean...
by Laura Pensiero
Cooking with Too Hot Tamales
by Mary Sue Milliken, Susan Feniger
A New Way to Cook
by Sally Schneider
Once Upon a Tart: Soups, Sa...
by Frank Mentesana, Jerome Audureau
Ham: An Obsession with the ...
by Bruce Weinstein, Mark Scarbrough
Autumn Gatherings: Casual F...
by Rick Rodgers