- Course: Antipasto/Mezze, Cold Appetizer
- Total Time: Under 30 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 73 Times
Can be made ahead of time.
Juicy tomatoes, cool crisp cucumber, and salty feta cheese are a winning combination.
1. Cut the tomatoes into chunks. Peel away about half of the cucumber skin. Quarter the cucumber lengthwise, scoop out the seeds, then chop the cucumber. Arrange the tomatoes and cucumber on a serving platter.
2. Drain the feta and cut into small cubes. Sprinkle the feta and olives over the vegetables. Sprinkle the lemon juice over the salad and drizzle with the oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss.
3. Add the basil, toss again, and serve.
Prepare ahead:The salad can be made through step 2, stored at room temperature, for up to 2 hours. Add the basil just before serving.
Nutritional information is based on 6 servings and 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.
Free handpicked cookbook recipes delivered straight to your inbox