- Course: Main Course, Side Dish
- Total Time: Under 30 Minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Moderate
- Favorited: 96 Times
Can be made ahead of time.
1. Combine oil and garlic in a large bowl. Cut around edges of pita and separate into 2 circles; brush lightly with some of the oil; tear into pieces. Toast bread in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, turning to brown evenly.
2. Cook the pasta in plenty of boiled salted water until al dente, or firm to the bite, about 10 minutes; drain.
3. Combine the toasted pita croutons, pasta, tomatoes, bell pepper, cucumber, red onion, celery, feta cheese, black olives, parsley, mint, and oregano with the oil in the large bowl; toss to blend. Add pepper to taste. Serve at room temperature.