- Course: Side Dish
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Inexpensive
- Favorited: 13 Times
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided use
- 1 ball prepared or homemade pizza dough
- 5 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
1. Grease a 10 × 15 inch jelly roll pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Stretch and/or roll the dough out to fit the pan as best as possible. You may have to let the dough rest for about 10 minutes after the first stretching to relax before stretching again.
2. Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the dough and sprinkle with goat cheese, green onions, garlic, red pepper flakes and salt. Let rest in a warm place about 20 minutes until puffy.
3. Preheat oven to 450°F. Bake the Focaccia 12 to 15 minutes or until nicely browned. Cut in half down the center and then across into 3 inch strips and serve warm.
© 2005 Phillis M. Carey
This recipe serves 8.