- Course: Hors D'oeuvre, Main Course
- Total Time: A Day Or More
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cost: Moderate
- Favorited: 10 Times
Can be made ahead of time.
These chicken drumsticks make great hors d’oeuvres or wonderful lunchtime eating.
1. Marinate the drumsticks overnight in the soy sauce in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Drain the chicken and place in rows on a large baking sheet. Using a pastry brush, brush each drumstick with a thin coating of the sesame oil.
4. Whisk the mustard and lemon juice together and brush generously over each drumstick.
5. Combine the bread crumbs, ginger, and garlic and sprinkle evenly over the top and sides of each drumstick. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Bake 1 hour, covering with aluminum foil if the drumsticks get too brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.
*Available in Asian or specialty food shops
Nutritional information is based on a serving size of 2 drumsticks and 1/8 teaspoon of added salt per serving.
Free handpicked cookbook recipes delivered straight to your inbox